Revit add-in InstaCrete for "U" shaped stair.
Revit add-in InstaCrete helps to build the “U” shaped stair from the dialogue box without any difficulty.
Use the arrow sign on the left side of the page to open the video tutorial index.
Table of Contents
Revit add-ins InstaCrete resources
Revit modelling vs InstaCrete modelling Part I
Grid, Level & Foundations.
Revit modelling vs InstaCrete modelling Part III
Beam tool comparison.
Revit modelling vs InstaCrete modelling Part V
Wall tool comparison.
Download InstaCrete – from Autodesk App store
Revit modelling vs InstaCrete modelling Part II
Columns tool comparison
Revit modelling vs InstaCrete modelling Part IV
Structural floor tool comparison
Revit Tutorial 2020 – Stair modelling
How to get a smooth join between the stair & the waist slab?
"U" shaped stair part I – Constructing "U" shaped cast-in-situ concrete stair.
- All the stairs in InstaCrete are cast-in-place concrete stairs.
- The data to construct the stair is provided through the dialogue box. Not a single line is required to be drawn in the graphics window.
- In this video, you can see three “U” stairs constructed with different data.
- In Revit modelling, you can not get a smooth join between the waist slab & the floor. This is a long-standing issue which we have tried to resolve.
- Let us know how much we are successful?
"U" shaped stair part part II – Editing the stair
In this video, we have edited the existing stairs. We have copied one stair & deleted the other. To do this we have used the Stair manager tool. The bottom picture shows the stair manager dialogue box.